The Riverside girls placed third as a team at districts in Ainsworth on Thursday, qualifying the team for the state cross country meet next week.
Seniors Molly Berger and Makayla Mogensen led the way for the Chargers, earning the final two individual qualifying spots at the D-3 District Meet.
The top-3 teams and the top-15 individuals qualify for the state meet in Kearney on Friday, Oct. 23 Riverside girls qualifying as a team were:
14. Molly Berger (12), 22:52.3
15. McKayla Mogensen (12), 22:53.4
17. Amber Berger (11), 23:11.9
22. Jackie Smith (11), 23:32.2
Other Boone County runners competing in the D-3 District were:
50. Emily Cumming, St. Ed, 25:58.9
64. Emma Kettelson, St. Ed, 28:55.4
35. Jacob Riggs-Ramage, St. Ed, 20:33.9
50. Tanner Trube, St. Ed, 21:54
70. Caden Cruise, St. Ed, 25:25.9