A St. Edward family is spending their child's first birthday without a home thanks to a fire.
Caleb and Kendra Roberts, along with their two children, were unharmed by the blaze. But their house is another story.
Family of the Roberts' have set up a GoFundMe page where donations can me made.
The family also needs essential items like soap, shampoo, toothbrushes, tylenol, towels, deodorant, etc.
The family has received donations of kids clothes already, but could use adult men's and women's clothes.
Any donations can be dropped off at Pizza Hut in Albion, the Genoa Medical Clinic, C & S Convenience Store in St. Edward, and Club 81 in Humphrey.